Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Fresh Start

Since class is over and we are no longer required to write a blog anymore I have been thinking about what to do with this site and where I should take it. I have been searching for a new name as well as a new direction. After thinking about it for a bit, I realized that a new name really wasn't needed. You see, A chip and a chair is a poker saying, (a sport that is still close to my heart even though I don't have ample enough time to play) that has a deeper meaning. It is said that all you need to survive in a poker tournament is one chip and one chair. Nothing more. It is a saying that gives you patience and hope. It means that no matter how bad things get, as long as you have a chip and a chair you are still just as dangerous as the guy next to you. SO that being said, this blog will be primarily about my daily life as well as doing what ever I have to do to keep my head afloat. Hope you enjoy.


-Matt


No comments: